MEDMONT E300 Corneal Topographer
The Medmont E300 has proven itself in numerous studies (Queensland U. of T.
& Hong Kong Poly U.), to be one of the most accurate topographers currently
available. With an exceptionally low standard deviation error for apical radius
and sagittal height, the E300 is currently the most accurate topographer for the
needs of the BE Retainer design.
- E300 Apical Radius Standard Deviation Error: 0.01mm
- E300 Sagittal Height Standard Deviation Error: 0.0008 - 0.0002um.
The unit features one of the most accurate data captuing systems in addition
to powerful topgraphical and contact lens software. The Medmont is arguably one
of the best topographers currently available and may also be the most
- Extremely easy to use
- User friendly capture system
- Pre/Post laser and corneal defects (multiple evaluation options)
- Orthokeratology (accurately collects critical data for this therapy)
- RGP C/L fitting (aids in the fittng of RGP's)
- Compact enough for any office.
- Unique software function that improves first fit success with the BE Retainer
Download the Brochure (pdf)
Precision Technology Services Ltd. is the North American
distributor of Medmont products.
For more information on the Medmont E300 Corneal Topographer contact Randy Kojima firstname.lastname@example.org.